Team building is essential to the health and functioning of any team. At Capacity Trust we offer innovative team building solutions that is built on understanding team dynamics which creates skills that are transferable to the workplace.
So often team building is seen as just a bit of fun and the potential impact of knowing and understanding your team members better is wasted.
We offer full day and half-day MBTI Team Building, Team Dynamics and Effectiveness Workshop.
This fun, highly participative facilitated workshop will provide you and your team with an effective framework designed to help your team function more productively. The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a useful tool for team building and development because it is based on the premise that teams are made up of individuals who have unique gifts and talents as well as challenges to overcome.
After this half-day workshop your team can start to apply the knowledge and skills to leverage strengths and minimize gaps.
At the completion of this program participants will understand:
- The impact of their personality type on their personal work style, conflict handling and managing relationships.
- The impact of their traits on the quality, delivery and impact of their communication
- How others gather and process information and how people make decisions
- Practical tools for identifying and communicating with different types.
- Mitigating blind spots and using team strenghts to the greatest advantage.
- Applying personality type to problem solving and providing feedback
- Holistic communication incorporating all preferences into effective communication styles, work processes and meetings
The benefits of using the MBTI to facilitate team building:
- It encourages openness and trust
- Creates a neutral platforms of affirming language in order to discuss differences and inconsistencies
- Allows individuals to understand and embrace diversity
- Teaching team members how to leverage each others strengths and mitigate weaknesses
- Identifying team blind spots and develop strategies to support these
- Team building and development through a deeper understanding of the self and each other
Each team member is provided with and will have an opportunity read their individual MBTI profile reports and share insights and strengths that have been verified and share how they use this characteristic /preference in the team and at work.
OPP marketing video for the MBTI